quarta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2013

A Dimension Called "What If"

Seeing the brightest star with the arrival this evening and looking at his watch while Glamour, woke me up in the mind a certainty, even in the eyes of humanity that certainty is uncertain.With the starlight playing time clock existing in the three times I thought for us humans. This where I write and where soon will read this thinking, the last that will be when I have finished writing and disclose future and where I have the opportunity to hear from you dear friends about what I write.From this perspective remembered how many lives spent in my dream, remembering experiences for all ages, always aiming in the future to be happy and living those moments present alongside someone who was never passed in my life and that will never be forgotten in my heart for current and any future in this where I try to find that person or that person rather reecontrar which completes my soul to make me smile.So when looking at the stars felt in my heart that there is only the present tense and the past tense future tense, which are separated from us by only a plasma invisible and timeless soul that only in dreams can overcome. But there is a different time, a different dimension, where it was hypothetical as expecitativa and dreams that live, there are real, a dimension called "What If."Following this life to seek the happiness of having someone by my side to share the dreams, aspirations, friendship, affection and respect, and even though life might not make me appear someone in my way, I know that the dimension "What If" my other I is happy with his cosmic presence, my soul mate who never stopped searching and keep in my heart endless love, full of respect, loyalty, admiration.The size of the "What If" in dreams in which I may have met you and given the kiss that I keep for you, since a life that has passed vowed to unite in the near future in a moment that this will finally see you again.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário